A MUST read? New York's Best Seller List? I must have...I must have...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Possible competition for the "Horror Master" Steven King?
Who has read this? Who dares venture the dark side?
I may have to risk $15.71 unless somebody else buys it and mails it to me when done with it. *hint,hint*
MUST READ HOT OFF THE PRESSES
Rubb.

LOL a two wheeled Christine and the author's last name is King.
I liked Christine,book and movie. :thumbsup:
I wonder if its actually Steven King doing that old trick he used to do,like when he wrote "The Running Man" under the pseudonym Richard Bachman.[I highly doubt it thou]
He wanted to see if his books were liked and would sell under a different name.The books did well.
Anyways the premise of this novel sounds a bit silly,but it is after,by the sounds of it sort of Sci-Fi/Horror. I didn't read too much about it in the event I land a copy. Watchu think Red? You gonna bother with it?
Rubb.

I will risk the 15 bucks.(ordered it) So if any of my bro's would like to read it,I will pass it along when done. I hope it provides the freakish nightmares I always look forward too.

Rubb.

I might want to try it when you get done. BTW I've read every King novel and most of them twice :)

Last edited:
I might want to try it when you get done. BTW I've read every King novel and most of them twice :)
Awesome right. My brother has all and all the one's available in hard cover.Now that's devotion.
King has 277(as of 2018) writing credits for books,movies,short stories,novellas,T.V. shows and mini series...
Not a bad resume.He has more in store for us in 2020/21. :thumbsup:
You on first on the list for a read and pass along my friend.
est. time to you...a few weeks.
Rubb.

A couple of days? Man you go through books fast! I read at night in bed and only make about 20 pages before I fall asleep lol.

It's barely 100 pages and in large print with wiiiiiide margins.... I read it cover-to-cover in one hour.

Whoever edited it should be fired... assuming someone actually edited it.

A couple of days? Man you go through books fast! I read at night in bed and only make about 20 pages before I fall asleep lol.
I don't even try reading in a horizontal position. 2 minutes....gone.
Rubb.
It's barely 100 pages and in large print with wiiiiiide margins.... I read it cover-to-cover in one hour.

Whoever edited it should be fired... assuming someone actually edited it.
So,yer a fuggin book critic now. Why don't you just tell us the ending while yer at it. :redface:
No I hear ya "Buser...I opened it up and hadn't seen anything like that since the 3rd grade. But to the Hayabusa aficonado this things got "High Collectibility" written all over it. (see what I did there) :D
When I die and my daughter comes to sell my Busa she can include that book with signatures from all my Hayabusa.Org friends & enemies in the sale. Sweet right. :thumbsup:
Anyways,gonna pass it around like that fuggin toaster and when everybody is done...I'm gonna insist on book reports from everyone.
There will be NO "the dog ate my homework" either.
Rubb.

I wonder if its actually Steven King doing that old trick he used to do,like when he wrote "The Running Man"...

This led me to wikipedia, and under "The Running Man" movie entry:

"By 2017, after a worldwide economic collapse, the United States has become a totalitarian police state, censoring all cultural activity."

Hrm.

This led me to wikipedia, and under "The Running Man" movie entry:

"By 2017, after a worldwide economic collapse, the United States has become a totalitarian police state, censoring all cultural activity."

Hrm.
Guessing you have not seen the movie?
Not an' Arnie fan?
Not a King fan?
Not a books > Movies fan?
All of the above:

Rubb.

Back