Fairing recommendations?

simanio872

Registered
Hi guys,
Ended up having a little “oopsie” on the bike last night (driving faster than i should have been at night, hit some gravel and high sided:banghead:) and im now looking for a right side fairing lol. I was wondering if anybody knew where i could get a good fitting, right side only fairing. Fitments obviously the biggest thing, and i would very much prefer an unpainted and unused one.
F3B59244-B629-4EFD-8E82-CAFCC1EA8666.jpeg

Hard way to learn a lesson but at least the bar end and peg took most of the damage! Thanks guys!

I just replaced all my plastic and did a lot of reading and looking before buying. I'd go oem if I were you, nothing else fits as good especially if you're only replacing a co ui please of pieces

Hi guys,
Ended up having a little “oopsie” on the bike last night (driving faster than i should have been at night, hit some gravel and high sided:banghead:) and im now looking for a right side fairing lol. I was wondering if anybody knew where i could get a good fitting, right side only fairing. Fitments obviously the biggest thing, and i would very much prefer an unpainted and unused one.View attachment 1611783
Hard way to learn a lesson but at least the bar end and peg took most of the damage! Thanks guys!
OEM is the way to go, as others mentioned. Looks like you need 4 pieces. Nose fairing, turn signal “pod” and the 2 pieces that make the side fairing. I assume the turn signal “pod” on the tail section got messed up too, so you might want to make sure you are sitting down when you look up those prices (well over $1k new) and keep in mind the side fairing doesn’t come with the foam on the inside, so you either have to buy that separate or try to transfer the ones from your old fairings, like other members have done.

Like others said I would not get cheap knock off plastic I have done that its so much thinner I cracked my nose piece pushing it into place installing it

damn poop happens - i´m with you.

did you ever seen theese chinese parts? at ebay?

a gen2 owner here in berlin had really all parts only without gastank (thatfor they sell a cover)
and he paid i guess around 600 € for all plastics plus shipping
and with a little patience the parts fitted good.

damn poop happens - i´m with you.

did you ever seen theese chinese parts? at ebay?

a gen2 owner here in berlin had really all parts only without gastank (thatfor they sell a cover)
and he paid i guess around 600 € for all plastics plus shipping
and with a little patience the parts fitted good.
I've heard of similar success stories using those Chinese fairings...they definitely are not as durable as OEM...but are what you pay for and if they get your bike looking good again.....why not use them?

Back