Fair price for full exhaust install with PC?

Ampz

Registered
Just so I don't go and get robbed, what is a fair price? You guys have been very helpful thus far. I'm getting a lot of good info and placing some orders to get my bike modded up.

have you considered doing it yourself? I consider myself VERY mechanically challenged and managed to tackle exhaust swap and PC (plug-and-play).

To answer your question, who is doing the INSTALL? Indy or dealer?

If you can do your own oil changes, take wheels on and off and do general mechanical things, you can do it yourself in a few hours. I would think a shop would charge you 3hrs labor at most, Im sure they could do it in 2 or less if they tried.

Put your location in your stats, there maybe a member nearby that can help ya :thumbsup:

I'm in philadelphia. Right near geno's where everyone is doing a cheesesteak run lol. I don't want any freebies, if somebody nearby on this website is willing to do it, I'm more than happy to pay. I'd feel way more comfortable than bringing it to a shop. I am not mechanically inclined at all :(

Like mentioned earlier, put your location on your profile. There may be someone close by that is willing to help you! With someone to coach you, you can earn something about your bike, save some money, and say you did it yourself :thumbsup:

To me, the worst part is removing the radiator. You can get by without doing it, but I have found that you actually save time and your radiator does not get dinged up....

Like mentioned earlier, put your location on your profile. There may be someone close by that is willing to help you! With someone to coach you, you can earn something about your bike, save some money, and say you did it yourself :thumbsup:

To me, the worst part is removing the radiator. You can get by without doing it, but I have found that you actually save time and your radiator does not get dinged up....

:thumbsup:

Buy the parts from me and and I can help you install it via email,text or phone :rofl:

I had mine installed ($225) but I should've just took the advise and just did it myself. It's not that hard if you have the tools but I was just lazy that week. The money you save on the install will be the money for your custom tune.

Later on when you start tinkering with the Busa you'll be like "Darn I could've done it myself".

Back