$13k OTD fair for a new 2012?

get-attachment-1.jpg

$4 Home Depot trash can storage 5-1/2" deep! Thanks for the idea guys.

Yer a bunch of spoiled bastids...:laugh:

NEW 2012 SUZUKI HAYABUSA GSX-R1300R

MSRP $15,399 ON SALE FOR ONLY $13,999 +$695 FRT&PDI (may or may not include dealer prep,someone has to take it out of the crate and put the mirrors on right) plus I love paying for frieght.NOT. I didn't order the friggin thing,they did. LOL

The above price wont include the "Documentation Fee" ya...they charge you to fill out the paper work,I've heard as high as 395 dollars at some dealerships.Thats some mighty expensive ink and paper and some jerks half hour.

Above price won't include "tire levy". Gub'ment charges a fee to throw away your tires,before there even worn out. :laugh:

Above price doesn't include "battery levy" .Gub'ment want money to throw out yer brand new battery.:thumbsup:

First service mandatory for warantee. Usually at least 500 bucks. Some pimply faced shop rat spits on yer bike,changes the oil and takes it out and abuses it for half a day.:race: Dont worry thou...he will probably wash it with a dirt filled greasy rag when he's done.......:rofl:

Then second mandatory service. Yup...pimply faced kid again...this time he pretends he knows how to service valves.:crowbar:

:welcome:to Canaduh....

RSD.
I hope I never get on your bad side, you are brutal. :laugh:

I bought my 2012 from Romney Cycle 3 hours away ...11,860 OTD and they gave me 4k trade in on my 06 GSXR 600 with 19k miles...I love that dealership :thumbsup:

Back