failed inspection

try again..it is a $78 fine. And you will show you have it inspected when you pay the fine or they issue another fine.

I know...I got one last 4th of July

thats sux.

guess I'll have to use one of the courtosy cards my brother gave me...he's a state trooper:whistle:

I have a freind that does mine,well hands me my stickers.To expensive no to.Cosy me $160 for an expired sticker on my cage.

I have a freind that does mine,well hands me my stickers.To expensive no to.Cosy me $160 for an expired sticker on my cage.

fine should've been $108

that's what my fine was originally...but they can't hit you the "CAT" fee on a bike....so deduct $30.

Took the bike to the garage...there were 8 other bikes there all needing inspections...all with fines accompanying them.

north carolina did away with the stickers, but you have to get what ever your driving inspected before you can renew your tag. new registration card has the info on it now.

no inspection here but i believe the Highway Patrol can pull you over to do a spot inspection in certain circumstances...i have never heard of them actually doing it and imagine it is just a way for them to get at someone acting like an idiot in traffic :beerchug:

Back