Facebook Bikers

i think they all started down the tubes just everyone is starting to notice it; though i won't lie i use face book because its a nice place to post pics so everyone can see(better than saying yea i got a picture of blah blah at home in a book)

Last edited:
Yeah right, like I have time for facebook any more. That's a good way to get in trouble with highschool sweethearts who are now married. Seriously, I have heard of two affairs that started with fb. Started talking to a hs sweetheart of my own and guess what - it lead to flirtation and she is married and almost coulda been divorced. I stay away from that site now.

Hey man, just stick around here. You will get a lot more interaction, I'm sure. Probably no affairs though.

Yeah right, like I have time for facebook any more. That's a good way to get in trouble with highschool sweethearts who are now married. Seriously, I have heard of two affairs that started with fb. Started talking to a hs sweetheart of my own and guess what - it lead to flirtation and she is married and almost coulda been divorced. I stay away from that site now.

Hey man, just stick around here. You will get a lot more interaction, I'm sure. Probably no affairs though.

LOLX... :rofl:

Dear hayabusa.org biker,

Don't worry abt having affair from our bikers facebook, add us to see what is happen during our trips and u may post or ask question regarding Singapore motorcycle industry.

Regard,
TK

Back