F1 racing... He's back!

If Benz can build a car (and I suspect they will build a HELL of a car), watch out. This is gonna make the 2010 F1 season very interesting...

???

He's goign to have to change his style a bit. No more traction control, different aero to the so to say cars, different engines, no more refueling, etc... alot has changed since his retirement. I remember last year he did some practice testing and was off the pace.

Benz baught the Brawn team so it's going to be really interesting. With Petronas behind them it's another plus in their pocket.

I wonder how Alonso is taking all this news. :laugh:

I wonder how Alonso is taking all this news. :laugh:

Alonso: "PLEASE!! Say it isnt true, Michael!!"
:please:

Schumacher: "It IS true, Fernando".
:poke:

Alonso: "WHAT am I gonna do NOW"??
:dunno:

Schumacher: "Well, I have a few ideas..."
:please: * :hide:

Alonso: "I think I need a new career".
:race: * :guitar:

Schumacher: "Yeah, me not so much..."
:banana:

Alonso: "Ughh..."
:banghead:

I can't wait, no more refueling, different engine requirements, new aero packages ! Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzz, this is going to be a great year :cheerleader:

Anyone know the Address of the NEW US F-1 Team in Charlotte ? I would plan a trip just to visit (and buy all that Merchandise stuff :whistle: ) just to support them. Including being a Fan Club Member :laugh:

It is amazing that Michael is coming back, although I can't help but think it may be like when George Foreman came back or if Lenox Lewism chose to come back now. (The way the heavywieght division is now Lenox would probably have a better chance at being champion then Michael will.)

I kind of like remembering the years when Michael dominated and went out on top. Not too mention I am not too sure I like the fact he is going to be in a car that is not red.

As for the F1 sport, it used to be a race for the elite, the car owners when they first came up with F1 could actually care less if anyone came to watch, it was really just an avenue for them to make the fastest most tecnologically advanced racing automobile on the planet.

Now I fear they are trying to turn it into NASCAR...

It is amazing that Michael is coming back, although I can't help but think it may be like when George Foreman came back or if Lenox Lewism chose to come back now. (The way the heavywieght division is now Lenox would probably have a better chance at being champion then Michael will.)

I kind of like remembering the years when Michael dominated and went out on top. Not too mention I am not too sure I like the fact he is going to be in a car that is not red.

As for the F1 sport, it used to be a race for the elite, the car owners when they first came up with F1 could actually care less if anyone came to watch, it was really just an avenue for them to make the fastest most tecnologically advanced racing automobile on the planet.

Now I fear they are trying to turn it into NASCAR...

Even better, he will be piloting a Silver Arrow Mercedes......WOOOOHOOOO!!!

I couldn't agree more :beerchug: I liked seeing him race but I kind of feel his era is over and he's just gonna mess up his dominating stats by coming back now.
I kind of like remembering the years when Michael dominated and went out on top.

Back