F1 light on

when the light comes on jump the 2 wires see if a different code comes on
make sure its in neurtal and on run

do u think its the gas connection or something?

im not sure about the gas guage being off
but maybe if you can check the code right when it happens it might say something

im not sure about the gas guage being off
but maybe if you can check the code right when it happens it might say something
Hey it does say something at first i just put the wires together but now i let it run till the light came on it says -C92. Good or bad news?

c92
Fuel Level Guage System
When no signal is supplied from fuel level guage

Fuel level guage sending unit, lead wire/coupler

ok found it its the fuel lvl guage sending unit obveously. Now i got to work on finding it and fixing it

any ideas? sounds like this is something inside the tank. am i correct

yes im looking at it right now appears that the fuel lvl guage is located under the tank near the hinge. So tomorrow im gonna have a look at it to see if its screwed or if it needs to be replaced. Thanks for the help everyone:)

no prob pimpin, wont be able to get to it tomorrow cause i have no garage and its dark out, not to mention the rain

Glad you traced it down...Sorry I'm not much on the tech side...I had a problem with loose plugs and had hoped yours would be that simple...
evil.gif

well im glad its nutting too serious. I sure i can tackle this in bout 20 mins

Ok i know you guys were having touble sleeping...but worry no more. It seems that in an attempt to get more undertank space i pulled the wires to the fuel lvl guage lose. We the guage is back pluged up and the busa is runnin at 100% well i still need a tire but other than that. Thanks guys appricate it

Yeah and i got a cheap tool out the deal might sell them on ebay. Ill call it teh FI light checker

Wow that is great , I think you should pay me half of what the dealer would have charged he would have said he changed out the level gauge and now it is ok and charged you $175. Now you know why we fix things ourselves..

Damn got to look at the DATE the post was made have to charge intrest now..

<!--EDIT|05HayabusaR&amp;B
Reason for Edit: "Stupid..Me...!!"|1146104054 -->

Back