F.S. Enclosed Trailer

Sum Beach

Registered
I know, I know, this is not the classified but I need the chance to get this info out there.
I have a 2011 LARK 7' x 14' Enclosed Trailer for sale and more info about it is posted in the classified.

I am selling this so I can buy my niece a reliable car for work. She has had some bad family issues with her recent pregnancy so,
we decided to help her out and let her move in with us as she has proven that she is really getting her life back on track and in the right direction.
Just trying to do a good thing and hopefully it works out!!

Good for you two. I know y'all will be a positive presence in her life and help her make good decisions. Hope you can sell it quickly.

Good stuff. Good Luck with the sale.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Good for you two. I know y'all will be a positive presence in her life and help her make good decisions. Hope you can sell it quickly.

Thanks Dawn!!!!
She is already making good desicion's and we are just trying to be the foot in her behind and keeping her on that path!!

Man I wish I could buy it. I have been looking for one but I just cant come up with the cash so Im buying a small flat bed with a wheel chaulk for now. Once I start my new job I can ave up for a nice enclised one. Hope you sell quick.

If still available...Just curious how much? I cannot access classifieds threw tapatalk... ?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back