Trailer owners need your opinion

What color vehicle will you pull it with? My trailer is dark red as you know, and I don't think it is any harder to keep clean than if it was a light color. I just like the truck to match the trailer. Whatever you get, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.:thumbsup:

100_0577%20%28Medium%29.jpg

What color vehicle will you pull it with? My trailer is dark red as you know, and I don't think it is any harder to keep clean than if it was a light color. I just like the truck to match the trailer. Whatever you get, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.:thumbsup:

Mostly my red truck, and I have decided on the white. Passed a black trailer today and you could see every speck of dirt on it.

I have a blue truck and a silver also, so neither color matches my trucks.

White would go well with all three trucks then. Maybe some graphics on the white trailer with red, blue and silver colors would look good. Have fun outfitting the inside for your needs.:thumbsup:
Mostly my red truck, and I have decided on the white. Passed a black trailer today and you could see every speck of dirt on it.

I have a blue truck and a silver also, so neither color matches my trucks.

Glad I went with the white one I think, it's still looks clean and a ride in the rain, Thanks for all the wisdon and insight my brothers. :laugh:

20130323_162130.jpg

I personally like the white one better. How much did you end up having to give for it? Size?

Nice!! I wish I had a V nose, they sure save some fuel. Looks real good with the red truck.:thumbsup:

Back