Extended warranty

FLY-N-LOW

Registered
hi all, I'm looking to purchase a extended warranty. I have been quoted around 660.00 USD for 48 months. Does this seem right? If note could someone direct me to a place that may quote a cheaper price? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

Haggle with the dealer. You can buy it anywhere so tell them you found it online way cheaper. That's what I did and we agreed on $500. If you really push them you can probably get it for even less.
Keep in mind you're not extending the warranty 48 months, it's 48 months including your standard 1 year. You're getting an extra 36 months.

I will sell the extended warranty on any Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki cheaper than anyone in the country. If anyone is interested let me know.

I'm interested but I'm also interested in reading what the coverage limits are. My dealer said the same thing you did about the cost.

somewhere here...and ex-salesman said they run the dealer just over 300.00

but that was a little late for me...I paid 600.00.

Lets say you did spend the extra 500-700 bucks on that extended warranty like i did! There is only one thing to do if u live in florida like i do.Ride the crap outta your bike to make up for it
smile.gif

what some people don't consider is that the warranty will cover a tow to the dealer if needed....some rental car expenses if away from home...and other stuff...if you bother to READ it.

Back