Warranty claim denied?

Jayhawk

Registered
After reading a number of "should I buy the extended warranty" threads, I'm still on the fence. (BKing 1-year coming up....) Right now, I'm leaning to not getting the warranty, but I've got about a month left to decide.

Anyway, I thought I'd approach the issue in a different way.

Who here has had an extended warranty claim denied by Suzuki, and why? I'm especially interested in those denied claims associated with the installation of aftermarket exhaust and perhaps PCIII.

Thanks for your time and venting.

I think a lot of these issues are based at the dealer. I've never had an issue, but then again I've never really had that many issues period.

I think a lot of these issues are based at the dealer. I've never had an issue, but then again I've never really had that many issues period.

yep, do not take the dealer's word for anything.

if you have a copy of your warranty, read it and determine if you feel it covers your problem.....then get a copy of the claim the dealer submitted to suzuki (you would be shocked the number of dealers who will claimed denied and never even submit a claim)...THEN call warranty number and demand an answer.

Back