Warranty Questions

Decklin

Registered
I think I saw this somewhere but does putting a full exhaust on your bike void the warranty. I have the extended warranty from Suzuki but I am not sure what mods I can do that wont void the warrant. Alteast for a year or 2 I would like to keep it.

I think I saw this somewhere but does putting a full exhaust on your bike void the warranty. I have the extended warranty from Suzuki but I am not sure what mods I can do that wont void the warrant. Alteast for a year or 2 I would like to keep it.
How did you extend your warranty, I lost my paperwork from suzuki and I need to do the same by May of this year.

From what the dealer told me all you have to do is go up there befroe your year is up and get the warranty through them. You have to pay for it all in one hunk and I just got mine financed along with the bike. I think its like 699.00. Just ask the place where you bought it they can hook you up.

The warranty that comes with the bike for a limited 1 year is your only warranty . The extended service policy that you bought is just that an extended service policy not a warranty .

<!--EDIT|CYCLEERIC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080911700 -->

Back