Extended Warranty

nighthawk316

Registered
Has anyone bought the extended warranty for the busa and if so where is a good place and price to get it?
blues.gif

<!--EDIT|nighthawk316
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106406746 -->

I got the extended warranty when I purchased The Busa. Did you get your Busa new or used? You might want to check your dealer or perhaps go through an online company that provides extended warranty.

I bought the Suzuki 48 mo/unlimited when I purchased the busa new. I have had to use it once, no problems. Even though it is not administered by Suzuki (I think GE admins it) I think it wil cover what I need it to cover, the big stuff. I paid $499, they probably made $200 or so....however,if you don't have a good dealer or a good relationship with a dealer's service department, you are going to fight your way through most warranty claims. They don't make it easy....

Thanks for the advice so far, I bought my 2004 new and have a couple more months before I have to buy the extended warranty. I seen the price of an extended warranty on onedia suzuki for 499. Is that a good price?

<!--EDIT|nighthawk316
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106412615 -->

I think that is about what I paid for mine and I got it through a different dealer then the one that sold me the bike. Late last year I had to have the piston rings and valve guides replaced (burning oil) and it cost almost $1000. With the warranty it cost me $12 for an oil filter.
tounge.gif

The dealer im buying the LE from quoted me $415 for the 48 month warranty if that helps you at all.
Jay

Back