Experience versus HP

the heck - what an idiot on the bike

the video tells everyone that power is nothing without control.
luckily the driver did not get hurt.

so i hope a lot, with the next bike, he will first train his abilities in releasing the clutch while open the throttles.

this spec. training i strongly recommend to all those who ask for more power in their busa. ;)

the
zeigefinger.gif
from across the pond

the heck - what an idiot on the bike

the video tells everyone that power is nothing without control.
luckily the driver did not get hurt.

so i hope a lot, with the next bike, he will first train his abilities in releasing the clutch while open the throttles.

this spec. training i strongly recommend to all those who ask for more power in their busa. ;)

the View attachment 1635270 from across the pond
The guy on the bike in the video should be looking into another sport....

I've seen this video a bunch! How is it possible on a un-prepped surface from a roll???????

Was he wearing sneakers that got ripped off? Looks like white socks as he walked off the road.
Watch the video at slow speed and you can see his sneakers come off as soon as they touch the pavement.

Not to mention that without a helmet, there is at least four impacts to his head that would probably have killed him.

cheers
ken

Last edited:
Watch the video at slow speed and you can see his sneakers come off as soon as they touch the pavement.

Not to mention there is at least four impacts to his head that would probably have killed him.

cheers
ken

That figures. Every pic or video I’ve ever seen where the rider wasn’t wearing proper boots, his shoes were ripped off. Many I’m sure had serious foot and ankle injuries. Just the other day I spoke with a ZX14R rider stopped at a lookout and he was wearing sneakers too. Other than gloves and a helmet it doesn’t look like the rider in the video had (any) protective gear on. Having had a serious knee injury years ago I’m kind of observant of riders and their lack of protection for their legs, and feet. I don’t get it. The boots I wear are less than $140.

Back