Exhaust

Yoshimura's TriOval DualExit 4-2-1 full system is the best system you can buy for this bike ,

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

here is the sound ,
* Link no longer works
I like the sound of these.I'm currently running dual RCS3 Yohi's and I'm thinking of switching to 4into one.Shud I?
Those tri- ovals sound real sweet!
Nice pics too Guclu, like always!

I like mt HMF's they sound sweet!!

2347971807_550b93376f.jpg

everyone has the same ole pipes but depends on what ind of look your going for the high mounts or the 4-2-1 a small dual cans carbon fiber or color or the shorty pipe for that loud ass sound!

@reiny , you should switch
smile.gif

@KRUZIN , thank you so much , that bike is full of mods but without that mods you can catch that sound with TriOval DualExit only . Believe me it's the best , i tried several .

off-topic , but love to share my dog's voice , quite similar to TriOval DualExit
smile.gif

* Link no longer works

off-topic , but love to share my dog's voice , quite similar to TriOval DualExit
smile.gif

* Link no longer works
Thats some voice your dog's got! Heh Guclu,you're gettin me thinkin about that tri-oval exhaust.How much for a full system with one tri oval yoshi?

... don't know the prices in States , but here in Turkey , you can get "like-new" used TriOval DualExit for 1000USD and 1550USD for the new .

I know I am going to get flamed for this but please just hear me out.

Having noticed the recently burgeoning crop of aftermarket "Slip on" and complete exhaust systems out for the Gen 2 Hayabusa, allot of which are not listed for the Gen 1. I got to wondering why you couldn't simply use the stock header section of the Gen 2 on a Gen 1 to allow for use of the new crop of "slip on's" VS the old crop of "Bolt on's"? I know the bolt locations would have to be considered for the new style muffler hangers and I understand that the Throttle bodies have different bore spacing on the intake (unsure of the Exhaust spacing) side. This is purely thinking along the lines of Cosmetic and sonic alteration. I know a full system will make more power but even on that front there seem to be more cool new offerings for the Gen 2.

That being said I don't recall seeing a listing of parts interchangeability of any kind between the two. What swaps? Front forks, swingrarms, shocks, engine parts???

Like the ones I made for around 250.00. Didn't have the cash on hand to buy a full system. These turned out pretty good,nice low rumble at idle and loud as he** when you gas it good. Possibly for sale if anyones interested.
beerchug.gif

Back