Exhaust

Henryace1

Registered
I don't know if this question has already been answered, but here it goes. Does anyone know if the Gen I exhaust will fit the Gen II bikes? Has anyone tried to put the Gen I exhaust on the Gen II.

I would like to know as well
lurk.gif

I own a 2004 Busa with an Arata full Titanium system. I wanted to know if anyone has tried to see if it is compatible with the 2008. I was hoping I wouldn't have to dish out more money for a new system if the old system would fit.

i would like to know the opisit because i like the i think r-77 all carbon from yoshi are just sick i would like to put a set of those slip ons onto my 07

I own a 2004 Busa with an Arata full Titanium system. I wanted to know if anyone has tried to see if it is compatible with the 2008. I was hoping I wouldn't have to dish out more money for a new system if the old system would fit.
Got'cha. I was thinking along the lines of stock-to-stock. I didn't think about the aftermarket.

I have not been able to decide which system I want to put on my 06 LE either, but there are several slip on and full systems for the 08 that I would get in a heartbeat if I knew they would fit my 06. Anybody out there able to confirm one way or the other???

sooner or later pics will be popping up on here... of course people at yosh in the r&d said it will not work but then again why would they be like yeah it works no need to buy a new system from us...10,000 new 08's equal 10,000 new customers...buisness i guess ..who knows in time it will be posted im sure...
firedevil.gif

Yes it does fit but you can't use the belly pan... When I bought my 08 busa the dealership gave me a great deal on the exhaust if I would let them try and put it on my bike. One of the conditions is that they put it on the Dyno. It dyno right out of the box with the exhaust 192.5 hp
no commander...no additional work just the 08 busa and the muzzy. If you need to know more details contact Jacob at Ricky Hendrix Suzuki in Charlotte NC

DCAM0015.JPG

Yes it does fit but you can't use the belly pan... When I bought my 08 busa the dealership gave me a great deal on the exhaust if I would let them try and put it on my bike. One of the conditions is that they put it on the Dyno. <u>It dyno right out of the box with the exhaust 192.5 hp
no commander...no additional work just the 08 busa and the muzzy.
</u> If you need to know more details contact Jacob at Ricky Hendrix Suzuki in Charlotte NC
SHOCKED.gif

I am still waiting to hear back from HMF. I offered my bike as a test mule. But I have not heard back from them yet.

Yes it does fit but you can't use the belly pan... When I bought my 08 busa the dealership gave me a great deal on the exhaust if I would let them try and put it on my bike. One of the conditions is that they put it on the Dyno. It dyno right out of the box with the exhaust 192.5 hp
no commander...no additional work just the 08 busa and the muzzy. If you need to know more details contact Jacob at Ricky Hendrix Suzuki in Charlotte NC
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

zzwhip.gif
BADA$$.....

firedevil.gif

Sam subject, slightly different question. Having found a big scratch on the right side silencer of my two week old GenII
guns.gif
(possibly an accident on the part of my wife, though she's not owning up to it... I tried touching in the scratches but it looks horrible. So does anyone know if I buy end cans for a GenI will they fit the GenII WITH tyhe bellypan? I'm not planning on replacing the headers - just the end cans.... And I don;t really want to invest in a new paint job on the standard missile launchers - though they might look cool in crinkle black!

Back