Gen II high mount exhaust

Nope, nothin, just single sides. There isn't enough room for a high mount because the tail dips down in the rear.

Nope, nothin, just single sides. There isn't enough room for a high mount because the tail dips down in the rear.

Duals too. But yeah, never seen a high mount setup on a Gen II...

I was in the market for a new full system and im having trouble deciding on what i should get. I saw the HMF high mounts on the Gen I and i liked it and searched, but found nothing like that for the Gen II. I want to do a single sided full system, but i dont want a huge can like the Akraprovic or the Yoshi, and all the shorties and GP style i see arent full single sided. Im at odds with myself. I may just brake down and go for a single big can deal. Or maybe that Yoshi r-55 thing they got out

The R-55 is a neat, fairly inexpensive system. Just off the top of my head... Check out Brock's CT Meg, Short Meg, or Alienhead. There's also the Tsukigi Canon. All of those are more like the shorty-gp style.

The Ti-Force 380mm cans are a nice size, and available in dual or single full systems with carbon or titanium cans. I had a dual system, but you can get the idea from this pic.

31557.jpg

The R-55 is a neat, fairly inexpensive system. Just off the top of my head... Check out Brock's CT Meg, Short Meg, or Alienhead. There's also the Tsukigi Canon. All of those are more like the shorty-gp style.

The Ti-Force 380mm cans are a nice size, and available in dual or single full systems with carbon or titanium cans. I had a dual system, but you can get the idea from this pic.

All excellent choices in my opn. I opted for the Yoshimura as of past history/experience with and sound. It tends to be a little on the loud side but that is what I like. Would have preferred a Titanium can with the CF end cap.... but,I was offered a deal I could not refuse and am quite happy with the decision.

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

How high you want to go :whistle:

Pretty high an ULTRA clean look :bowdown::bowdown:

Just hit me must suck to ride behind this guy in a group :banghead: Back of the line for you :rulez:

100_0815.JPG

100_0813.JPG

Last edited:
I've got the r55 an plan on going to a sidewinder someday. I don't think i've ever had an exhaust an been content with it for a long time. Nothing wrong with it, i just like to mix it up.

its amazing how nice that tire tucks under the genII's compared to the genI's

after i finish paying off mine.. may just pic up an all white genII's to go with my all white genI...

OHH neat..... what is that? Custom one off?

YEa....that GenII is widened 12inch from the tree neck back. That is a 330 tucked up underthere. You should see how wide that seat is on that thing....been around now for 2 years.

How about a Brock's CT exhaust...pricey but VERY nice.

Busa1166, that exhaust is wicked sweet!!! I was also looking at the sidewinders myself, but i think you need to do something with the oil pan, not sure, but i thought i read some things about it. The cannon is cool too, i think im leaning towards that just for the ease of install and looks. Thank you all for the great suggestions

Back