Exhaust

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, just wondering if anyone has a used exhaust syatem laying around that they would be willing to part with CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP? My slip ons are not cutting it anymore! They do absolutely nothing for the bike! I am broke as crap, but I NEED an exhaust system in a bad way!!

Just a shot in the dark!! From a POOR fellow busa rider!
When all else fails...beg!

Sorry, can't help ya. But, maybe this will bring back the Pay It Forward thread. Shoulda been made a sticky

AMen! Yeah, I wish it would have been a sticky! Don't have much to offer, but maybe I could have helped somebody anyway!

Wish I could help. Don't have anything...except for slip-ons. And they're rashed up too.
sad.gif

My slip-ons are in excellent condition. If anyone is interested, maybe we can do some trading or something.

If you or anyone else comes across a deal...please let me know. I am desperate!
Brian

Sled...I am looking to spend as little as possible! I already spent everything I had stashed in my piggybank!
smile.gif

tdpio sent me his stock cans to replace my sligthly rashed cans.. their yours if you can wait a little till i swap em.

sure i will take your bolt ons.. if you have no use for them.. only if you dont want them... i will still send you the cans regardless..

pm me.

Back