just got my busa, what exhaust??

hemi

Registered
i'm sure this has been asked just a few times before, but i just got my new 08 busa last night and was thinkin about what exhaust i would like to put on it. I was thinkin a single side pipe, but i don't really want to pay the $ and install a full system. If i stay with the duals, what would be a relatively cheap slip on system. I see the busa's on the net with basically just an angled exhaust tip out both sides, do these systems sound like crap. Is it actually a muffler or is it just an angled exhaust tip. I really want a new exhaust, but man it is expensive for this bike

Short answer: Yes they sound like crap. If you want a tried and true basic upgrade you can't go wrong with a set of Yoshi RS-3 bolt ons. If you really want to make some noise go ahead and spend the money on a real exhaust system. Brock's or Tsukigi would be the way to go. Leave the autozone speacials for the rice burners on four wheels.

i don't like the obnoxiously loud bikes, i want a good sound but relatively loud. That's why i've never like harley's, i think they're obnoxiously loud and sound like crap

I dont know but if your old school like me muzzy megaphone style with removable baffle (1 SCREW)

BROCK MAKES A SWEET PIPE ALSO
like mine it can cause partial hearing lose wich is cool or sick as younger guys say.

1z38j9s.jpg

2w6z7lu.jpg

1z38j9s.jpg

2w6z7lu.jpg

I dont have the megaphone but the canister works great for me, nice look, great sound and price.
Posted via Mobile Device

Some Yoshi slip-ons are great. Shop around, you may be able to get a full system for $200 more than dual slip-ons. Worth the money for the look and power. :thumbsup: Congrats on the new Busa:cheerleader:

I rode an 08 with VooDoo's on it.I think there were no baffle's in it, the thing was soooooooo loud I could not wait to get off it. I like the two bro's I got on my 04.Wait and look around for something used,It will be worth it.

voodoo are loud but run sweet on my 08 :welcome:

these look the best and last night I rode with three dudes who had them on their 08-09 Busas they were not loud when cruising at all because they still connect to the new catylist which act as a baffle.

Hands down the Lightest & Best looking.............

For tuning though I would think a Tried and true Brocks type is best......

I dont know but if your old school like me muzzy megaphone style with removable baffle (1 SCREW)

BROCK MAKES A SWEET PIPE ALSO
like mine it can cause partial hearing lose wich is cool or sick as younger guys say.

1z38j9s.jpg

2w6z7lu.jpg

YOU NNED A NEW BACK TIRE AND YOU FORGOT TO COVER THE TAG IN THE FIRST PICS :laugh:

1z38j9s.jpg

2w6z7lu.jpg

Seen on Brock's site you can now get dual Alienhead Slip-on. I wonder how good or loud they would sound.

Back