exhaust

DRAGBUSA1300R

Donating Member
Registered
currently have d@d bolt ons on my 02 limited looking to go to full system had the pciiir on with bolt on couldn,t get mapped right have k&n air filter also bought pair valve kit not yet installed have been looking at the street smart brock hindle gen 3 exhaust looking for comments take the bike to the drags on weekends but ride it on street alot

Same here Akrapovic Evolution full titanium.
cool.gif

Man it's funny how these questions work....when one guy posts about his exh (in this case Akra)....there usually a few others that follow right behind.....quite often a threads replys will be biased heavily towards one product.

I'm with the HMF camp.....would only think of another option as being the BDE gen 3, though Ak would be third.

BDE The whole shootin match costs 1300 bucks.
Full Exhaust (polished) PC3r, Block off plates shipped, and if your military you get a bit of a discount from Tom Veltune, sponsor of this site.

Good Luck.....

BOUGHT THE GEN 3 BROCK HINDLE WILL BE HERE IN A FEW DAYS ALREADY TAKING OTHER ONE OFF ALONG WITH PAIR VALVE GOING TO DO THE AIRBOX MOD BROCK SUGGEST

Does anyone know what the stock exhaust weighs on the Busas? Considering the dual cans, I'd think the weight difference between stock and a titanium full system would be quite a bit. I haven't even bought the bike yet but I'm already researching ways to shave some poundage.

Does anyone know what the stock exhaust weighs on the Busas? Considering  the  dual cans,  I'd  think the weight difference between stock  and a titanium  full system  would  be quite  a bit.  I  haven't even   bought the  bike yet  but I'm already researching ways to shave some   poundage.
I would say stock 10-15 pounds atleast..

Does anyone know what the stock exhaust weighs on the Busas? Considering  the  dual cans,  I'd  think the weight difference between stock  and a titanium  full system  would  be quite  a bit.  I  haven't even   bought the  bike yet  but I'm already researching ways to shave some   poundage.
I would say stock 10-15 pounds atleast..
might be a little more than that expicially if it is a single can titanum. I have a steel single micron and it weighs about 15-20 less than what my stock system with cans weighs. Ill be picking up a scale tomorrow to be sure

I'll bet yer new system will be around 20+lbs lighter.
Ask BulletTrain....I think he weighed his before and after....BDE for him too!!

Akrapovic EVO full Titanium system is 20lbs. lighter than the stock system on a California model 18lbs. lighter than the 49 state model.
wink.gif

Thanks, guys! Excellent knowledge around here. Nitrous, nice set-up! The dual cans look nice; did you notice a difference in weight when you installed it?

stock exhaust off pair valve off airbox mod done just waiting for exhaust just in time for a major snow here in pa ya well

Back