Exhaust 4 sale

busa_boy_69

Registered
Well I posted this in the for sale section but they never seem to get many views so I will post it here as well. I am selling a set of Yoshimura RS3 Race Baffle Bolt ons in stainless finish. They have been very gently used and have 8,000 miles of time on them and have NO knicks,scrathes,dings, or rust. I have the original paperwork that came with them as well as the packaging that they came in from Yoshimura. I am asking 375$ for them and I paid 590$ for them brand new. I am getting a FULL system and thats the only reason these are being let go. I also have a K and N air filter that I bought and used for a little while and decided I wanted a BMC instead. If someone buys the bolt ons then I will go ahead and let have have the K and N for free. It's been sitting in my garage not doing a thing for months. So basically heres the wrap up

2 Yoshimura RS3 Race Baffle Cans (stainelss Finish)
includes factory paperwork and box.

Asking 375$ - also throwing in a brand new K and N air fliter at no charge.

Here is a very recent pic of my bike below showing the exhaust condition. Feel free to PM me with questions.

BB69

My_Busa.jpg

Well I am not sure if I priced this high or something but I have over 100 views on it and no takers............sooooooooo. I am lowering the asking price to 350$ and I will still throw in the K and N filter and I will cover the shipping expense. If I can't get any takers at that price it looks like I will be keeping the cans. If anyone wants them at 350$ let me know.

Back