Evolution of a busa

Clear lenses for front blinkers......Nice. Oh, fastest color too!!
bowdown.gif

A closeup of the Clutch cover I got from Bendel. I decided to go colored on the nutz....
I am going with a set of anodized Vortex rear sets around x-mas.

Kevin_s_40th_047.jpg

The polished frame made the bike. I know when i did my 04' when it was blue/silver, it made a hell of a difference.

You did a great job! I look forward to seeing more of your progression!

Here is mine with some things you might want to consider in addition.

DSC_8193.JPG

See that Kweave?
rock.gif
  That's why we're frat!!!  Although I purchased my 2002 in the silver/gray... which is truly the fastest color of them all, but we just decided to let you all have fun with the trash-talk.  I'm sure you've all wondered which color is TRULY THE FASTEST.  Well, now you all know.  We're kinda like the Busa owners and the rest of you guys/gals are ZX12 owners...  
super.gif

guns.gif
laugh.gif

Although polishing looks great if done right. I just love the "easy cleanability" of chrome...
beerchug.gif

I've seen some crappy polish jobs, and I've heard it's a pain in the arse to keep up. Wished I had that black frame the '07s came with tho
beerchug.gif

I waxed my frame after I polished it and it has been no prob. I do see some new ideas Shamlin thanx.

Frat, we all no that the blue weighs less than the silver thus making it .ooooooooooooo5 faster....

Sorry : )

So how does that hold up to weather/time? Looks like it could be a PITA to keep it looking like that over time.

The frame and swing arm are less a pain than my Chrome rims. I am meticulous about wiping on annie mae, so I usually go over the frame and swing arm with some mothers on a regular basis. Then I will throw some carnuba on it. The Mothers is actually taking micoscopic layers of aluminium off every time you apply it, SO its like a light sanding. The more you do it the more chrome like it gets.

The frame on my 750 is chrome, and it's not that bad to keep up. I bought it like that and didn't really like it at first, but if i keep my Busa i think i'm going to polish it too.

look'n good.  just some thoughts
chrome rear sets
chrome rear foot peg brackets & pegs
chrome rear brake bar
chrome sprocket cover
chrome aftermarket mirrors
aftermarket disc brakes

these things are on my list too LOL
laugh.gif
I've got more wants than money LOL

good job on polishing.  I don't have the time

Back