I found a cheap Busa for sale - is anyone looking?

pumpkin Busa

Registered
It's not my bike for sale. Just thought that it was a good deal for a 40th Anni. I do not know if there is damage or not. Good luck.

There have been a lot of scams lately and that one fits the description of the past ones. Caveat emptor.

Something Horribly wrong with a 40th for $5k....

My .02 Kiss your money good bye cause I doubt there would ever be a sign of a Busa...

Or your going to get a box of parts...

Wouldn't it be nice if you could get a 40th anniversary model for that price? Have to agree with everyone else, this sounds like a lot of scams that I have seen lately (particularly on eBay). I'll bet they want payment through Westery Union, so it can't be traced!

Same scam with a number of different " nice " bikes. ZX12's, R1's... Be afraid be very afraid! :eek:

Let me guess.. the guy is out of the country, but his brother/wife/pimp/friend will ship you the bike if you wire him the money...

Let me guess.. the guy is out of the country, but his brother/wife/pimp/friend will ship you the bike if you wire him the money...
I bet the same. That scam is getting old. Just like that BS email I keep getting about some Nigerian refugee with millions of dollars ready to deposit in my bank account....

A friend of mine emailed me early last week about a Busa deal he'd found on Ebay ($5k for an 03)...I told him that it would pay to join some biker boards and see if he can get guys/gals to check the bike out if they're in the area...I told him that some get good deals on Ebay, and others get screwed...

Long story short, he emailed the guy that had the add on Ebay (supposed to be in Atlanta I believe)...the guy wrote back and said the Busa belonged to his brother that died in a car accident, he needed to get rid of the bike because it was painful to see it, he needed the $5K sent ASAP, and the kicker...drum roll please...the bike would be shipped from Italy as soon as the funds were in hand! Italy?!

Needless to say, my friend thought it was too good to be true...passed it up...just be careful...

I ran into the same guy, but he was in Paris (not Texas) France. But the rest was pretty much the same. Glad I waited!! Got my 03 for $8599, $9254 out the door, brand new.

I bet the same.  That scam is getting old.  Just like that BS email I keep getting about some Nigerian refugee with millions of dollars ready to deposit in my bank account....
What do you mean (In my Nigerian refugee voice) I have millions to spend on Busas before they come for my head. Please help please take my money. Just send me 150.00 to cover the transfer fees of the bank. Oh thank you thank you for taking my money. :D

Back