Long time no see

busabrother

Registered
Hey guys and gals, been a long time but i been out and about with the new 12 and all. I recently mae some changes to her origianl stock look so i figured i would share. I kept her stock for as long as i could but the mods were inevitable.

Here she is bone stock.

IM001103.JPG

good ta see ya, bro! The 12 is lookin nice...loving that all-black!

No chrome? At least a touch?
biggrin.gif

I literally have been riding my ass off. I have 5500 miles in three months. And i hope to put on another 5500 before the summer is out. NO more chrome for me. It is expensive, flashy, a ##### to clean and gets no return on investment when time to sell. SO she will remain stealthy!!
tounge.gif

Brother from another.... Whats up?? Long time no hear is right! the bike is lookin sweet! Very nice! Its blingin w/out the chrome anyways!

Looks very nice. You guys are sure keeping me supplied with breakfeast lunch and supper lately...
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

THE BUSA AND THE NINJA, HOW CAN ONE CHOOSE? I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE BUSA BUT THOSE GIXER1K'S WERE CATCHING EM' SLEEPING ON THE LINE IN JACKSON TN. YESTERDAY. I CAN'T FIND THE ZX12R ANYWHERE IN THESE PARTS; DEALERS SAY THEY ARE SOLD OUT FOR THE YEAR. I GUESS I'LL WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR NOW CAUSE THOSE DAMN K10'S AND G1K'S AINT BULL #$*!EN.

Back