Tobin seats

Hawk14

Registered
What's up fellas,

Got a question on the comfort level of the Tobin seat. I just came back roma 500 mile trip, and my butt was sore after the first 100.

I had the Corbin seat on my last bike and although it was hard, I never squirmed in the seat due to being uncomfortable and could ride for hours without any problem.

I like the Tobin product, but I need to know how comfortable they are for long distance riding. Thanks in advance.

Hawk

03 Copper Busa (40th anny)

I just rode around 1200 miles in 2 days and my ass was fine throughout. On the stock, I started getting sore around 100 miles.

I just rode around 1200 miles in 2 days and my ass was fine throughout.  On the stock, I started getting sore around 100 miles.
On the stock seat I start getting sore after about 20 miles!
tounge.gif
I took Shawn's gel seat off his hands and I'll tell you what, boy...I can ride all day long and it feels like I'm resting my behind on air. There really is a substantial difference in comfort.

I also have a 03 AE and i just recieved mine back from him. They take some getting use to but they are very comfortable. He told me he is very busy right now and he has no seats to exchange, so you will have to give up your seats for about 2 weeks or you could buy the stock ones from me. I also have some pics if someone will host them.....

Back