everyone must

mrninja9

Banned
to dr1300r (doyle) and his amazing wife neil kastor (mary)

hey everyone i had an amazing weekend hung out with dr1300r friday night oh yeah and pappy along with the new gf. Then saturday about 5 or 6 of them headed down my way we met and met some more of my freinds and all went riding up to dr's house. we have a thing called sturgis on the river we alll went there for awhile hung out talked to the can am rep about the spider then he found out we rode busa's he about choked on his own tongue...then left went to dr's for his family get together food drinks one hell of a great time it was awesome we even had to borrow the neighbors picnic table just to have places to sit outside alot of new people got to meet everyone and it was all amazing to see all the sides of what riding and close knit freinds are

so if anyone see's or talk to doyle and or mary just know they are great people and are amazing to know

doyle you dont understand what kind of people you are BRIAN (not ryan) who just met you even just 5 minutes ago told me that he hopes your in town around the 4 of july so you and mary can come down for a bbg at his house.

You both are amazing and never cease to amaze how much you mean to everyone that you meet. I would do anything to make sure that we continue the freindship we do have.

ok enough of the mushy crap the bbq at dr's was only going to be for small amount of his family and it turned out to be his family and his riding family...all a great time

THANKS YOU DOYLE AND MARY
from
perdue
beefy
gail
BRIAN
and i imagine everyone else

sounds like a good time...now where are the pics?
beerchug.gif

Doyle who? I remember a guy who used to drive a neon... he would show up to the Bash ocassionally? I think he went by ARRGGGGHHH or something like that?

Doyle is a great guy... can't go wrong associating with someoe like him!

i though it was rrrr yeah and the neon he gets a little mad about that hmm kids and their ricers hahahaha

but no amazing people if you dont know him you should we pulled my freinds 03 f4i in the garage hahah he came up to me and said i pull in and inext thing is there are 3 guys around me and i though you all where going to rip this thing apart

Doyle and Mary are great people...so glad they left a lasting impression on you...I'm sure you did the same for them on some level or another LOL
tounge.gif

vabs i have known them for awhile but i thought others needed to know what kind of community we have amongst us

i think i know where a toaster needs a new home

Doyle, you been dropping trou again?
rofl.gif
he is all fun and games till you hit the rain... he will run off and leave you in a heartbeat...

Other than that, he's ok I suppose (for a driver)

whistling.gif

blush.gif
Ah C'mon your making us blush..
smile.gif

It was just oRg hospitality at the spur of the moment, nothing you all wouldn't have done for us..
bowdown.gif
Mary and I enjoyed the company, You are all amazing friends and welcome at home any time..

No pics were takin as our camera was left in the Large car which was at the shop getting maintenance done to her.. So sorry no pics
sad.gif

I think GSXTacy might have a couple..

Attendee's were..

Mrninja9 and Gail
Beefy
BigShow
Gsxtacy and Spoiled Busa
White Busa and Stacy
Brian
Pappy (Dad)
Howard (brother)
Dewey and Tammy (brother&sister)
Mom (mom)

Mary & I had a great time and would like to thank you for all the kind words..
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Doyle at his finest moment...
birthday.gif
laugh.gif
(note the wet shirt... not from heat, more like 2 hours of downpour)
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>DSCN3041.JPG</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Fall bash 2007[/QUOTE]

Doyle who?  I remember a guy who used to drive a neon... he would show up to the Bash ocassionally?  I think he went by ARRGGGGHHH or something like that?

Doyle is a great guy... can't go wrong associating with someoe like him!
AAAAAARG WHATS A DAG GUM NEON...
rofl.gif

Like wise Shawn Thank you..
bowdown.gif

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=b501c6d7-71f3-4434-90ac-b73a2579c351" width="428" height="352" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>
classic SRT-4 videos

hahaha doyle we need to do it again i just wanted everyone to know how much we appreciated the little things you have done around here and when your home oh by the way tell neil kastor i said HI

the video is a riot... we are topped out... (and not passing anyone
rofl.gif
)

Back