Hayabusa brothers and sisters..

Doyle , Congratulations to you and Mary. I wish you and your wife all the best my friend!
thumb_up.gif

congrats brotha
beerchug.gif

enjoy yourself and take plenty of pics for us that can't make it
thumb_up.gif

Chris gave me tha heads-up on this awhile back-Im def. tryn to keep this in my plans Doyle, I'll have a better idea next week
beerchug.gif

in tha meantime-CONGRATS, bro!
bowdown.gif

Chris gave me tha heads-up on this awhile back-Im def. tryn to keep this in my plans Doyle, I'll have a better idea next week
beerchug.gif

in tha meantime-CONGRATS, bro!
bowdown.gif
That would be Rockin' for sure Scott.. Hope you and the Mrs can make it down..

and we thank you..
winkold.gif

UMMMMM, ill have to check the travel plans. Ill see what I can do about making it.

That's only about 4.5 hrs. away. I would like to make it. I'll keep it on the burner. Since I can't RSVP I promise not to eat or take a seat.
cool.gif

If I don't make it, Congratulations. Here's to you both
beerchug.gif

That's only about 4.5 hrs. away. I would like to make it. I'll keep it on the burner. Since I can't RSVP I promise not to eat or take a seat.
cool.gif

If I don't make it, Congratulations. Here's to you both
beerchug.gif
Hope to see you and Randy there with guests.. a mini meet an greet/reception.. yea yea thats it..
laugh.gif

CONGRATES!!!  Renewing the vows can be fun. Wife and I did it after 13 years with JP, decided to renew in a church.... have fun.

wait i think i have a meeting that weekend. we all get together and rant and rave on how our curtains look and our new placematts look

hahah jk I will be there in my sundays best
and i wont even have a stain on my shirt

but yes CONGRATS to you 2 i know i couldnt make it that long
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back