Hayabusa brothers and sisters..

after the ceremony can we give you guys a big smokey wedding present in the parking lot?
firedevil.gif
No smokey burnouts at the church.. Now the reception is a whole nother story..
laugh.gif

Thanks for the invite Doyle. You and Mary know we would make it if at all possiable, but Work won't allow it. I will see you in June though. Congrats to you both.

Don't know how I missed this, but congrats a little early to Doyle and Mary!!!

I think it's wonderful that you're renewing your vows, in Alabama
tounge.gif

My best to you both!!
beerchug.gif

Congrats Doyle! Rocky and I too were married in Vegas 6 years ago: no formal wedding. We've thought about having a formal wedding but we'll see. IL is probably a little too far for us to make it but congrats and we can't wait to see the pictures! I'm sure it will be beautiful!

Congrats Doyle! Rocky and I too were married in Vegas 6 years ago: no formal wedding. We've thought about having a formal wedding but we'll see. IL is probably a little too far for us to make it but congrats and we can't wait to see the pictures! I'm sure it will be beautiful!
Thanks and I realize Il. is alittle far for alot of people, just wanted to make sure all the family and friends are invited..
ThumbsUp.gif

Thanks for the invite Doyle. You and Mary know we would make it if at all possiable, but Work won't allow it. I will see you in June though. Congrats to you both.
Thanks Hal.. Still needing that Bash shirt..  
poke.gif
Don't think I can get r done for the bash, but I'll see what I can do for the meet n greet in June. Some great roads there too and we have a good time for sure. We will celebrate your Wedding and my birthday too!
laugh.gif

Thanks Hal.. Still needing that Bash shirt..
poke.gif
Don't think I can get r done for the bash, but I'll see what I can do for the meet n greet in June. Some great roads there too and we have a good time for sure. We will celebrate your Wedding and my birthday too!
laugh.gif
I'm not making the bash either remember.. renewing wedding vows instead..
poke.gif

Hey thats cool just like to represent when I ride..
super.gif

poke.gif

Back