Ever see a B King on the road ?

RacingJake

Registered
I was wondering how many Busa riders have actually seen a B King in person or had a chance to ride one ?

The first time I saw one was at the dealership when they first came out, then in 2015 I bought one in San Antonio but since 2008 I've never seen another one on the road.

I've seen a couple over the years....I was searching for one when I found my current bike, had I found one first, I would have had it instead...

I still haven't seen a 2022 Gen3 in the wild, and I rode 15,000 miles last year. :D

I've seen a B-King once in the last 10 years, very unusual bike & very rare.

Ugly is relative... park the B-King next to something truly hideous and it becomes downright beautiful.

308837535_5718299218220754_1277842362249131404_n.jpg

I had this one for about a year and a half.
It came with Puig sliders, 2bros pos mufflers(hate em), I bought bafflles for them, then I did the ram-air mod and filter, ecu flashed as unrestricted Busa bin file, removed the mid-pipe buttefly, 17t front sprocket, custom tag mount, bar-end mirrors, grips, Kontour seat, swapped chrome clutch cover for black, and a few other mods.
It was one of the most comfortable bikes I ever owned or rode.
I almost bought another last year, but it sold first.

Screenshot_20210910-105731_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230128-200949_Gallery.jpg

I suppose if you could ‘naked’ them up some more like removing those faux tank pieces that surround it along with the same junk surrounding the headlight, it might look ok. It goes w/o saying that getting rid of the those huge OEM cans is a must do mod as well. :D But, I agree, there’s no accounting for taste.

I had this one for about a year and a half.
It came with Puig sliders, 2bros pos mufflers(hate em), I bought bafflles for them, then I did the ram-air mod and filter, ecu flashed as unrestricted Busa bin file, removed the mid-pipe buttefly, 17t front sprocket, custom tag mount, bar-end mirrors, grips, Kontour seat, swapped chrome clutch cover for black, and a few other mods.
It was one of the most comfortable bikes I ever owned or rode.
I almost bought another last year, but it sold first.

View attachment 1661696

View attachment 1661697
Why would you ever get rid of such a great looking and comfortable bike like that?

I was wondering how many Busa riders have actually seen a B King in person or had a chance to ride one ?

The first time I saw one was at the dealership when they first came out, then in 2015 I bought one in San Antonio but since 2008 I've never seen another one on the road.

I'm putting an RCC turbo on mine right now in South Bend, Indiana.

Back