Ever call in sick to ride? **pics**

very
cool.gif

I havent got to the ride part of taking time off yet, but I took today off, waited for Mr Brown who brought my ZG DB which justified time off for install
smile.gif

Nice pics and looks like a relaxing and scenic route.

Been there and done that. Nothing better than taking a "mental" day off of work and using it to clear your head. Great pics man.

well damn....you came right by and didn't even honk...

I am working in Springfield for the next month or so.....good to know there are things to see.....even though I am restricted to a rental car!

Yeah, when I was 20. Problem is, what if you get hurt in a wreck and they ask you what the heck you were doing riding your MC while you were sick?

P.
If you read in my 1st paragraph I didn't actually say I was sick - I said I couldn't make it in today.  I get 2 weeks paid vaca - 3 sick days - 3 personal days - and 2 bonus days.  So what does being 20 have to do with anything?  I wasn't being irresponsible if that's where you were leaning toward.  
sad.gif
Slow down Bro... It was all in fun.

Take another sick day.

ps: great pics. Looks like a great ride too!

P.
Sorry for getting jumpy. My mom said something that made me feel the same way and as I approach my 35th birthday I didn't appreciate it. See, here's a perfect example of why you should stay away from the boards when you've got a bug up yer A$$!
laugh.gif

Nice pics...kind of thinking I should have done something similar myself today. It's beautiful here
smile.gif

Glad you had a good ride!
wink.gif

Yeah, when I was 20. Problem is, what if you get hurt in a wreck and they ask you what the heck you were doing riding your MC while you were sick?

P.
If you read in my 1st paragraph I didn't actually say I was sick - I said I couldn't make it in today.  I get 2 weeks paid vaca - 3 sick days - 3 personal days - and 2 bonus days.  So what does being 20 have to do with anything?  I wasn't being irresponsible if that's where you were leaning toward.  
sad.gif

Take another sick day.

P.
Postal, not to thread jack, but is was nice to meet you at the Knoxville Nationals. Wish GSXTacy and I could have spent somemore time with you. Those were some awesome races wern't they!

P.
sad.gif

Take another sick day.

P.
Postal, not to thread jack, but is was nice to meet you at the Knoxville Nationals. Wish GSXTacy and I could have spent somemore time with you. Those were some awesome races wern't they!
Great to meet you too Chris! I thought the B Main was the best.

Tom.

P.
sad.gif

Take another sick day.

P.
Sorry for getting jumpy.  My mom said something that made me feel the same way and as I approach my 35th birthday I didn't appreciate it.  See, here's a perfect example of why you should stay away from the boards when you've got a bug up yer A$$!  
laugh.gif
No sweat bro.... We all have bad days. And I am sorry if I came off wrong in my first post. If you ever get down here my way (VA), look me up. Great rides down here too.

Tom.

P.
sad.gif

Take another sick day.

P.
Sorry for getting jumpy.  My mom said something that made me feel the same way and as I approach my 35th birthday I didn't appreciate it.  See, here's a perfect example of why you should stay away from the boards when you've got a bug up yer A$$!  
laugh.gif
No sweat bro.... We all have bad days. And I am sorry if I came off wrong in my first post. If you ever get down here my way (VA), look me up. Great rides down here too.

Tom.
You got a deal!

Back