I'm sick of riding by myself!!! South Miss. Louisiana, Slidell, New Orleans, Hattiebu

groran1000

Registered
I posted on the south Miss. forum and Louisiana forum, sent pm's to ALL that posted, no one responded. I'm in Picayune, don't ask me why, I'd rather be in California on the coast where the mountains and many curves are. I see busa's on I-59 on I-12 and I-10 but they are going the other way, so I turn around next exit to try to catch them, but it's always try, never catch them, so any riders in south MISS. Slidell, New orleans, Hattiesburg, pm me or email me, text me to ride PLEASE!!! Cell 601-916-2522:banghead: All that around Picayune is ground pounders, ya know harley riders. That's my rant, do something to shut me up.:banghead:

Re: I'm sick of riding by myself!!! South Miss. Louisiana, Slidell, New Orleans, Hatt

90 percent of my riding is by myself and I love it stop when you want go when you want go the speed you like, anyway hope you find someone :thumbsup:

Re: I'm sick of riding by myself!!! South Miss. Louisiana, Slidell, New Orleans, Hatt

im from central MS Holmes Co. but im n Ga now but when im home i never have no one to ride wit either

How often you come to the Memphis area, we ride, especially on weekends....

We also have bike nite on Wednesday's on beale st, plenty bike riders. The place be pack, then we leave there and ride to another bikers club. So if you ever in Memphis, hit me up.

I posted on the south Miss. forum and Louisiana forum, sent pm's to ALL that posted, no one responded. I'm in Picayune, don't ask me why, I'd rather be in California on the coast where the mountains and many curves are. I see busa's on I-59 on I-12 and I-10 but they are going the other way, so I turn around next exit to try to catch them, but it's always try, never catch them, so any riders in south MISS. Slidell, New orleans, Hattiesburg, pm me or email me, text me to ride PLEASE!!! Cell 601-916-2522:banghead: All that around Picayune is ground pounders, ya know harley riders. That's my rant, do something to shut me up.:banghead:

You need to take that big girl out to NOLA and do a trackday if you want some curves that far South!

99% of the time by my self also

That sucks to have nobody ever. But most of the time I prefer alone unless I'm riding with the very few people I feel I can trust and can know how they will react to some situations.

Back