Events for 4th of July

Kawabuser you would be the ultimate stud if you pulled that one off. Remember the movie Gumball Rally, the guy on the H-1? You'd freeze your a.. off going through the Rockies.

I rode my GS1100E from Washington D.C. to Seattle in November 83, but I was a wuss and took 5 days. Go for it! You should be able to do it in 36 hours with that modern technology.

Hollister,Ca has a big event and if you guys who live in the Northern California what to look at some trick out bikes for free head on out their,this is where they did the movie on the Wild Ones.Yes they have tons of Harleys but also tricked out Superbikes cruzin the downtown area.They are also going to Premire the new INDIAN motorcycle there also.Hope this helps out riders who have notthing to do in the Northern California.See Ya

If I left New England thursday and rode 3,000 miles to California at 200mph I could get there by friday afternoon. So then I could coin the phrase Estimated Hayabusa Time : EHT could be a new time zone. The real question would be how many court days(driveing awards) would I get?

yngve what do you think?

Back