Vanson Leathers event

so did anyone go? Wouldn't u know it, the major rain/thundershowers never happened!

How was it/any pics?

All right all you ew England PeeVees let's get some rides going before summer is gone. This weekend looks good?

Sorry for the delayed response. I was down there on Saturday, weather was good (Hot!) good showing. Wasn't to impressed with the parking lot. There where about a half dozen Busa's there. I was parked under the tree's (Blue/Silver 04). Look forward to meeting you guys. I will check out the Aug 21 run.
smile.gif

I went saturday too between 1:30 -3:30 with my son, was completely unimpressed with that parking lot they had to ride it, There were only a couple of guys practicing and doing the same tricks over and over but my son was completely in awe of it so all was good. There was some nice leather in the store and the staff was very nice. Just think that the crews need a quality place to show off their tricks , would be much safer and the perception of the event would be much classier than a back lot at an old mill. Hats off to vanson for throwing the event but hopefully the sport will grow with better venues to show their stuff... just my .02

I might be able top make it on the 21st
Vanson regularly has an open house with leather sales, food and the starboyz stuntin.
The parking lot sux but theres usually alot of people that show up

Back