Vanson Leathers event

atticdog

Registered
Vanson Open House Wheelie Weekend
Extreme Rider Competition
July 31-August 1
Stop by for products specials and a bite to eat!
Join us to watch New England's best Stunt Teams compete in a number of skilled motorcycle stunt competitions.
Saturday will be practice day and Sunday will be three classes of events with $3,000 in product certificates and awards.

I wish there were something like that around here!
laugh.gif

I'll be there I might even bring some stunt fools with me.
AD what days are u going

busaman, I just read it a little closer and see Sat is the practice day-- were u planning on going sat or sun? I'm leaning towards Sunday now and can meet up wherever conv. My home base is about 30 minutes north of boston along rt 95/1.

Vanson Open House Wheelie Weekend
Extreme Rider Competition
July 31-August 1
Stop by for products specials and a bite to eat!
Join us to watch New England's best Stunt Teams compete in a number of skilled motorcycle stunt competitions.
Saturday will be practice day and Sunday will be three classes of events with $3,000 in product certificates and awards.
Where in Fall River is this being held. I have a ride on Sunday from Weymouth to Bridgewater. Looking for something on Saturday.

Snake i'll go either day im 1 mile from salem nh off 93 lets set the day and the place we can meet up.
dan u in??

The weather is suppose to be decent either day. I'm guessing that there will be more action on Sunday so I'm leaning towards that day, if correct.  We can meet up anywhere next to the 93/128/95 intersection. How bout the next rest stop heading S after the intersection on 128/95? As for time, I'm not sure what time the actual event starts-- lemme give them a call tomorrow.

<!--EDIT|thesnake
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090972215 -->

Thanks Snake, Keep an eye out for a Blue/Silver 04 on Saturday. I think my Son and I will be there.

Thanks Snake, Keep an eye out for a Blue/Silver 04 on Saturday. I think my Son and I will be there.

I called 'em and talked to Lynn --event coordinator... sounds nice
wink.gif

She said Saturday has no real schedule--most riders are traveling to site. Sunday is kicking off at 11AM.

Heya fugly-- nice to see another Boston member-- welcome! I'll keep an eye out for ya. I'm on an '04 black and purple w/ black shoei full face.

Snake how about the first exit after 93 in the mall parking lot at 9 or 9:30.

Back