Vanson Leathers event

Sounds good-- Burlington Mall parking lot at Sunday 9:30AM.

I'll be at the mall entrance via middlesex turnpike/128. As I mentioned in my other thread, I got pinched with my second ticket this year-- I got to ride somewhat easy for a while *sigh*

It is the little ladies birthday weekend. I wish I could go... Looks like fun. I wanna shake the hand of some of those Vanson guys. My leathers a still lookin' new after 3 get-offs. Well, except for the right shulder patch being ground away, they look pretty new.

( :

Hey Snake, Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll keep and eye out for ya on Saturday, but sounds like you are heading down on Sunday.

Sunday is the day-- saturday there ain't much going on. Change to Sunday and make it a busa gathering
smile.gif

Snake sent you a pm with my cell incase something comes up.
Other than that i'll see you at the b mall exit
Maybe we can get some more people to meet up with usby then.

If I can get some specifics , I will be there every day.. let me know when , where , what , and so on.... thanks

Specifics so far is the event starts at 11 Sunday. 03busa and I should be popping in around 10-10:15AM. The weather is suppose to be nice and sunny.

Hopefully we all can meet up.

-snake

I will try to get there on Sunday but have the Family thing going on. May shoot down, only 30 minutes south of Fall River. We'll have to get all the locals together some weekend. Some good loops down on the south shore. Good eats too.
cool.gif

take some pics att-- 03 and I i opted out due to thundershowers. I was actually on the way when the rain started and turned around.

Yeh i was looking forward to it all week sht happens.
Anyway we should get the locals together soon there seems to be a few around here.

Mark give me a call on the next nice day even if your wife wants to go mine loves to ride.

03-- actually my wife is leaving for china for 3 1/2weeks. I'm stuck staying home watching the busa and dog
biggrin.gif

We'll have to hook up for a ride soon--are u heading down to CT on the 21st (busa gathering)?

I was thinking about it its along ride but if your heading down i'll go.

its raining here, dammit, I am going to wait it out for awhile and see how it goes. I hate the rain....

Back