Votes: 11 73.3%
  • June 19-21 also Fathers Day weekend.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
James,

I saw your poll too late, so I was trying to organize something over Memorial day in Hot Springs.

Me and wifey thinking about joining you guys, I am overseas and have to see how I can juggle dates to be back for a week later.

So, I have a question, wifey is not very brave when it comes to sitting on the back while I'm trying to scrape a knee. :cry:
What kind of riding do you fellas do and how many will have a pillion?

James,

I saw your poll too late, so I was trying to organize something over Memorial day in Hot Springs.

Me and wifey thinking about joining you guys, I am overseas and have to see how I can juggle dates to be back for a week later.

So, I have a question, wifey is not very brave when it comes to sitting on the back while I'm trying to scrape a knee. :cry:
What kind of riding do you fellas do and how many will have a pillion?

There are usually a few that ride pillion, and a few ladies that ride their own bikes. I myself usually always ride 2-up with my wife. She loves to ride and has her own bike, but would rather ride pillion on the group stuff. The point I want to make, we take safety very seriously. You guys need to ride your own ride. Faster bikes up front, slower bikes in the rear(which is usually where we are) and have fun. The ride leader will wait for everyone at the next turn. We dont leave anyone and will turn back and look for stragglers if we dont find you. I can tell you that I can ride my bike in the back of the pack and ride as hard or easy as I want(unless Juli hits me in head). Your wife will have a blast, and we do take breaks so she wont get too tired. I hope I answered your question. Feel free to send me a pm or call anytime. :thumbsup:

There are usually a few that ride pillion, and a few ladies that ride their own bikes. I myself usually always ride 2-up with my wife. She loves to ride and has her own bike, but would rather ride pillion on the group stuff. The point I want to make, we take safety very seriously. You guys need to ride your own ride. Faster bikes up front, slower bikes in the rear(which is usually where we are) and have fun. The ride leader will wait for everyone at the next turn. We dont leave anyone and will turn back and look for stragglers if we dont find you. I can tell you that I can ride my bike in the back of the pack and ride as hard or easy as I want(unless Juli hits me in head). Your wife will have a blast, and we do take breaks so she wont get too tired. I hope I answered your question. Feel free to send me a pm or call anytime. :thumbsup:

The wife and I went last year. She likes to ride on the touring bike, not the Busa, wife hangs with the other ladies. They sight see or shop.
Like James said, easy rides, mature riders. No one has to prove anything. Fellowship and a great time are the important things. Safety is number one.
Ego's left at home. A lot of laughter and great times.
Kinda like the bash on a small scale.
:cheerleader::cheerleader:

I would like to hear that sales pitch...:rofl:

Honey, Randy will be staying in our room.....

Honey would it be ok if Randy (Nick) slept with us? :rofl:

Honey , we may have a guest...:whistle:

Oh the endless possibilities...:laugh:

What do you have in mind Dennis?

Basically, down the pig trial to Ozark for some BBQ, across to Clarksville to hit 123 up to 7 into Jasper. Then cross country back to Eureka Spings. Its a good day trip, about 250 miles.

Or we could do the loop the other way and grab volcano burgers in Jasper.

Last edited:
Basically, down the pig trial to Ozark for some BBQ, across to Clarksville to hit 123 up to 7 into Jasper. Then cross country back to Eureka Spings. Its a good day trip, about 250 miles.

Or we could do the loop the other way and grab volcano burgers in Jasper.

If no one objects, lets go the other way. I love that little place in Jasper. Is that the Ozark Cafe?

Eureka Springs 08 036.jpg

Last edited:
Now I'm not computer illeterate, but Google maps makes me feel that way. I can create driving directions but not save it, or I can save an empty map. Anyway, I uploaded a PDF of the route at ShowMeRiders.org you guys can download.

Click here for the map

Its only a suggestion. Feel free to chime in with something different.

i didnt vote, im really bad at planning anything.
but what ever you guys choose, ill do my best to show up.
had a blast last time

DSC00032.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Now I'm not computer illeterate, but Google maps makes me feel that way. I can create driving directions but not save it, or I can save an empty map. Anyway, I uploaded a PDF of the route at ShowMeRiders.org you guys can download.

Click here for the map

Its only a suggestion. Feel free to chime in with something different.

Dennis, that looks good to me, what number is the lunch stop?

Wow, I just plotted that last night, alike minds.........?

Two places in Ozark that might work. The BBQ and Catfish.

BBQ might be the more popular pick, if everyone wants to eat together.

What ever everyone decides that day, any food works for me.

picture001.jpg

Last edited:
I cant wait. Sounds like it is going to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back