• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok before we get a bunch of threads regarding the Eureka for Spring, take a look at the dates and see what works for you. There has been a suggestion of moving the meet/greet to another location. I personally dont have to go to Eureka, if the majority wants to go somewhere else, lets figure it out. I would think April is out because that is when the Spring Bash is.

June 5,6,7, should work for us.
Eureka is also good for us. We will try to attend if it moves.

I dont even know what Im going to be doing tomorrow, But I voted 5-7 I can always reschedule anything that gets in the way.

Yes, and I will bring a broken computer for you to play with. :rofl:
lessee.... last year, we travel how many miles combined and the first picture I see is 4 guys huddled around a laptop in my room? :rofl: uh huh... see how that works..

I think that our physical inventory at work will be June 12th. Since that isn't on the list I should be in fine shape for any of the dates, but I will go with June 5-7th for now. :beerchug:

I'm going to try to make the Busa Stampede, so early may would be the best for me. I don't think I could do a June Arkansas meet and make the July Reno ride too. I would not be opposed to looking at another site, but I really enjoy Eureka Springs and I think as far as expenses go, it is a very affordable trip for everyone.

I'm going to try to make the Busa Stampede, so early may would be the best for me. I don't think I could do a June Arkansas meet and make the July Reno ride too. I would not be opposed to looking at another site, but I really enjoy Eureka Springs and I think as far as expenses go, it is a very affordable trip for everyone.
South Dakota might make for a good MnG...

i can't make May 22-24 but any of the other three would be fine :beerchug:

South Dakota might make for a good MnG...

i am working on a plan with Scar to leave my house on July 28 evening (Tues. after the Stampede) to meet him, zukracer, and possibly others to head up into the Dakotas...you and anyone else that wants to ride are welcome to come :beerchug:

i have something going on the weekend of june 5-7 but any of the others is fine

Drawback to early May is that it's right after the Bash. It may be difficult for folks to get the time off so soon... Just my :2cents:

Ok folks, we have only 13 votes with the majority being the June 5-7 dates. We need to get this scheduled so we can book rooms. I understand that there will most likely be another meet scheduled in another location, but I think there are a few that would still like to do Eureka, even if we have a small crowd. Please dicuss.

James - The 1st week of May or June works for Lisa & I. We should be able to FINALLY make it to a Meet-N-Greet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back