• June 5-7

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • June 19-21 also Fathers Day weekend.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, TP = Toilet paper, good you posted a picture, otherwise it could sound like there is something wrong with the food.:whistle:

Well, Heidi will fit right in, she loves TP.:laugh:

Did someone say the girls go shopping. That could cost me more than another Busa.???

PICT0007.jpg

I cant wait, Eureka is just a nice place. Great roads, good food, good company, well, its your typical oRg event! :cheerleader:

Oh, TP = Toilet paper, good you posted a picture, otherwise it could sound like there is something wrong with the food.:whistle:

Well, Heidi will fit right in, she loves TP.:laugh:

Did someone say the girls go shopping. That could cost me more than another Busa.???

Here is a shot of the girls getting ready to go shopping!:laugh:

post-6-78909-eureka_2008_sat_208.jpg

Here is a shot of the girls getting ready to go shopping!:laugh:

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Got my butt kicked last night for posting her picture, she is a Michigan girl, me, I was born and raised overseas. So, she tells me every normal American knows what TP action means.:stoopid:

Hey now don't be picking on the girls. She does wear lipstick once in awhile!!! :rofl:

IMG_1724.jpg

Last edited:
Me and a friend from Houston is planning on this. Be nice to meet ya'll. Where is everybody going to be staying?

Yep, me and friend "Becca" will be there. I am going to get reservations set next week and make sure I have off them days. We will be leaving out early friday and plan on being there around 6:00 pm. The last time it took us 15 to 16 hours to get there but we had somebody with us that was having problems with the heat, I'm hoping it will take 11 to 12 hours this time.

Last edited:
:rollext: ... sorry, I'm not responsible for MPH200's verbal diarrhea - it gets the best of him sometimes :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back