• June 5-7

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • June 19-21 also Fathers Day weekend.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I try to call Pointe West, all I get is a busy signal. Anybody know whats up? I need to make sure I have room.

Yep- I called that one (800) 452 6616 and their other number (479)253 9050. Both numbers give me a busy signal and has for 2 days.

May be some ice damage to the lines in the area. Try an email, but I rarely get a response that way. Keep trying! :beerchug:

Just spoke to Robert, he said there is about 170,000 without power due to ice, but I have a room now.

sounds like everything is coming together...Ms. Semi is coming with me and we are trying to get loose so we can arrive on Thur. instead of Fri...she will more than likely be shopping while we do the longer ride on Sat. as she loves the shorter runs but i can't get her interested in anything over about 2 hours :beerchug:

sounds like everything is coming together...Ms. Semi is coming with me and we are trying to get loose so we can arrive on Thur. instead of Fri...she will more than likely be shopping while we do the longer ride on Sat. as she loves the shorter runs but i can't get her interested in anything over about 2 hours :beerchug:

If you want to ride down, MrsBW is driving the cage. I'm sure she wouldn't mind having some company.

i'm going from abilene to dallas, spend night, then go from dallas to little rock. eureka is about 200 miles from where bill lives in little rock. i'll meet up w/ michael (the other harley rider from when we went the last time) in dallas. bill doesn't want me to go from abilene to little rock alone. you're welcome w us if any of that works for you and you're not opposed to "the harley" :laugh:

i'm going from abilene to dallas, spend night, then go from dallas to little rock. eureka is about 200 miles from where bill lives in little rock. i'll meet up w/ michael (the other harley rider from when we went the last time) in dallas. bill doesn't want me to go from abilene to little rock alone. you're welcome w us if any of that works for you and you're not opposed to "the harley" :laugh:

Oh well, we put up with it last time. :laugh: But seriously, we may want to ride it for a beer run. :whistle:

Me and Becca will be leaving very early Friday morning and want to be in Eureka that night, but always open to any suggestion.

One of the guys from the Richardson TX office is considering coming, but doesn't want to make the trip alone. I assured him that there'd be a few guys coming up from that direction that he could tag along with.

One of the guys from the Richardson TX office is considering coming, but doesn't want to make the trip alone. I assured him that there'd be a few guys coming up from that direction that he could tag along with.

Thats pretty close to me, as it gets nearer,we'll have meeting place set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back