Engine work near Wichita, KS

FormulaZR

Registered
Well - I think I may finally be ready to "take the plunge" and do some engine work to my Gen 1.

Anyway - do you guys know of any shops near Wichita, KS that you would trust to do the work? I am looking to go to 1397 cc or maybe 1441 cc along with adjustable sprocket cams...

Thanks,
Zach

Thanks - just moved to Kansas for work...so I don't know any places. I will be in contact with Smither's.

Do you know firsthand the quality of their work?

I have heard nothing but good things about Smithers shop, super nice guy, there will be more probably chiming in a bit i bet.

Thanks - just moved to Kansas for work...so I don't know any places. I will be in contact with Smither's.

They are well known here and have always got very high recommendations.

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

i do, he has worked on mine and several friend's bikes (GSXcite, omslaw, Busawhipped, and BigBSBusa to name a few) and he is the best! :beerchug:

Steve has worked on 3 different Busa's that I have owned and he always does QUALITY work and he treats you like one of his own . His wife Patty usually runs the phones . Great place , Great Crew & Overall Great Bunch of People !!!

Trip to smithers well worth it. We have had org members from Ohio and further bring their busas here to the KC area to have Steve work on them.:thumbsup:

Back