Engine ice

teezy

Registered
Has anyone tried this stuff?
Coolant, Engine Ice, 1/2 Gallon

Its hot as a mofo right now in texas. Been racing at the track in 105-110 degree heat so needless to say the fan is running. Just wondering if yall have tried this stuff or something like it to lower temps?

My best friend put it in his ZX-14 when he had his engine tuned and rebuilt. It did lower the temperature, but only by a few degrees. If you ask me, it was not worth the extra cash it cost him.

My best friend put it in his ZX-14 when he had his engine tuned and rebuilt. It did lower the temperature, but only by a few degrees. If you ask me, it was not worth the extra cash it cost him.

Dont you just love the UP TO 50 degrees!!LOL!!

water is better that anti freeze for cooling...the engine ice / water wetter will do better than the water alone...if you are in a freezing area add 20% anti freeze to the blend...it is not much more than a gallon to swap a better mix for the summer if you choose to do so

we used to run it in our quads here. my buddies and i ran exclusively at the dunes and the heat was high. who knows exactly how much it did for me, but i never had a temp problem. regular coolant in my busa

Back