Enfield motor sports does it again!

rrookey

Donating Member
Registered
soapbox.gif

Well the saga countines, my bike was supposed to be ready today when I got home from Boston! but Enfield Motor Sports comes thru again! and it's not ready, I know it's my fault for going down but they have had it for over a month now and while they were putting the plastic on they discovered the from nose frame is bent and the head light mount has a crack in it, now back to the insurance co for additional money and another 2 wks if lucky to get her back! thank god I live in New England, that still leaves me at least a couple of desent days left to ride!!!!!!!!!! all I want is my baby back!!!!! thanks for letting me vent! and now I am going to miss Mondays ride
guns.gif
this summer really sucked!
bomb.gif

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Sucks waiting! You would like to think they were being meticulous with her and not inept! Hopefully you'll get her back soon.

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I want is my baby back!!!!! thanks for letting me vent! and now I am going to miss Mondays ride [/QUOTE]
Yup,does suk,I was hoping to meet as many people from here as I could on this run!!

Schism

Donating Member
Registered
soapbox.gif

Well the saga countines, my bike was supposed to be ready today when I got home from Boston! but Enfield Motor Sports comes thru again! and it's not ready, I know it's my fault for going down but they have had it for over a month now and while they were putting the plastic on they discovered the from nose frame is bent and the head light mount has a crack in it, now back to the insurance co for additional money and another 2 wks if lucky to get her back! thank god I live in New England, that still leaves me at least a couple of desent days left to ride!!!!!!!!!! all I want is my baby back!!!!! thanks for letting me vent! and now I am going to miss Mondays ride
guns.gif
 this summer really sucked!
bomb.gif
i hear ya! i only shoot down there for petty stuff. i have a personal mechanic for the real work. hopefully, it will all turn out for the better in the end. good luck!

rrookey

Donating Member
Registered
I'm sure that it was be great when I get her back, I have been a real pain in there ass so I can't image that they would want be back either! just want my girl back.......
mad.gif

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarpe