Ended the year with a bang!

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,

If you have been following along with my other thread in the Turbo section, you know that I've been putting together the finishing touches on my Pro Street setup. Well, it's finally finished and I got out for 2 events recently. The first event was kind of botched because it was a high of 12 degrees celcius, making the track pretty slick and a wind warning to go along with it. That meant we were only running 1/8 mile. However, last weekend I went to another event and the weather and track was good.
Ended up running new personal bests multiple times over the weekend, just making minor tweeks seeing how the new package would react. Ended up with the following personal bests:
1/8 mile et of 4.933s and 152.1mph
1/4 mile et of 7.579s and 183.7mph.
The attached time slip is my fastest et for the 1/8 and 1/4.
There's definitely way more in it. Now if I could get to the US and go to some real sticky tracks, we could see what it'll do!

20200922_094433.jpg

Excellent! Now the fun of tuning to run the number has begun. Looks like you are holding back on the back half. That's a good strategy until you have the front half where you want it. No point in stressing the motor yet.

Excellent! Now the fun of tuning to run the number has begun. Looks like you are holding back on the back half. That's a good strategy until you have the front half where you want it. No point in stressing the motor yet.
Definitely holding back on the back half. That's the 'easier' part to tune. Figuring out what the chassy could take, along with the track on the weekend was the goal. That run was 20psi of boost max. With a fully built setup, there's tonnes of room to run it out the back end.

Back