Emergency Kit

billyerds01

Registered
Can anyone tell me which emergency kit is the best one to have. Tire plugs etc....., I dont want to spend too much . Maybe a kit with a little bit of this and that that would be important on a trip.

tie plugs, flashlight, cell phone, money, allen set, screw driver. etc maybe someone else can tell you more.

I use Stop-N-Go's tire inflation kit. Consists of reamer, mechanical tire plugger and three cylinders of CO2. Until I get my centerstand installed I use a swing arm jacker to lift one side of the bike. Folds compactly in the Busa tail. I also carry a schematic, fuses, very small digital multimeter, powerlet cig lighter female plug hard wired to the battery for my cell and for anything else that needs powered by 12 volts. I supplement the basic bike wrench kit with Craftsman wrenches, screw drivers and of course I carry a spare voltage regulator. Probably a left over hang up from my CBR 900 RR days.

I never considered this. Tire plugs would get you home. Where do you get the small air cylinders? I would stay with her till forever came. I would never leave her by the road side for any reason, not here in Florida. So, this is a great topic. I also bought my bike used and it had no tool kit. Anyone know where I can get a stock tool kit for her and are there any useful tools in there?

I never considered this. Tire plugs would get you home. Where do you get the small air cylinders? I would stay with her till forever came. I would never leave her by the road side for any reason, not here in Florida. So, this is a great topic. I also bought my bike used and it had no tool kit. Anyone know where I can get a stock tool kit for her and are there any useful tools in there?
I had to buy one too. Bought it on ebay from sportbikeparts2u for a very good price ($20 shipped). Pretty sure mine is a factory OEM kit. Looks brand new, but the vinyl case is creased like it was installed in a bike and held with a rubber strap. Here's a link:
eBay Motors: 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa Tool Kit NEW (item 390030884599 end time Mar-14-09 18:35:29 PDT)
This one is showing for a 2009, but it looks like the same tools as the 2007 and earlier kits.

Last edited:
Back