Emergency supply equipment??

Kat99

Registered
So just wondering, once i get my BUSA , what is some good equipment to carry in the storage compartment??( tire patch ,etc) . Is there a company that makes a complete kit that stores perfectly in the BUSA??

Open to suggestions on what constitutes to a good roadside kit. Im pretty good with my hands so i think i can repair most stuff with a decent tool set and some basic supplies. I loved how my Katana had a small tool kit that came with it. Does the BUSA have the same thing??

Maybe we can start a list and keep it going.

ok

1. Tire patch kit??
2. Basic tool kit.

Last edited:
Only tools you gotta worry bout are the ones you tend to often see in your rear view on green bikes...:rofl:

Mine didn't have a tool kit when I baught it. I picked up couple of things from Cruz tools. Then just pieced together other stuff. But also have a patch kit with the co-2 cartridges, and a first aid kit.

But if there is other stuff you would rather stick in your hump...... you go right ahead. :rofl:

Sorry couldn't help it.

I took a CO2 inflator from a bike kit. I then got some sticky-plugs, and an insertion tool, and about 6 CO2 cartridges. Stuck them all in a freezer zip-lock and stuck that in the hump. I also carry a chain tool with a couple of spare master (rivet style), a small kit of 3/8 drive metric allen head drivers for quicker dis-assembly (3/8 ratchet and extension), a small flashlight, and the basic tool kit from underneath the seat and I'm straight... :super:

I have a Battery Master Cut off switch, and a Fire Extinguisher.
I had an electrical fire on a bike several years ago and could not put it out with my gloves. :whistle:
I also carry tools, tire repair kit, C02 cartridges, cell phone, a bottle of water and microfiber towel (for bugs), Power Commander, keys, wallet, and 2 Xena Disc Locks.
Do the hump mod, it adds a lot of room.

hump interior 2.jpg

Xena.jpg

I have the hump modified too:
Air compressor
Tire plugs
Sunglasses
Sunblock
Leatherman
Motorcycle tool kit
Factory tool kit
Insurance & cash