Roadside emergency tire repair

RX1Jim

Registered
The older I get (and believe me, I am old!!) the more I am getting concerned about a flat tire. It would really suck to get a flat at crusing speed, hopefully if the tire was going flat I'd be able to feel it before it caused a nasty accident. Just teh thought of having to deal with a flat tire in the middle of a trip, a long way from home SUCKS!!!! Anyway, I want to get a roadside tire repair kit, I am thinking of buying the kit from Pashnit which has the tire plugs, plug insertion tools and the small 12 volt compressor. I like the idea of the compressor rather than the CO2 cartridges.

Does anyone have experience with this tire repair kit from Pashnit? Thanks!!!

The older I get (and believe me, I am old!!) the more I am getting concerned about a flat tire. It would really suck to get a flat at crusing speed, hopefully if the tire was going flat I'd be able to feel it before it caused a nasty accident. Just teh thought of having to deal with a flat tire in the middle of a trip, a long way from home SUCKS!!!! Anyway, I want to get a roadside tire repair kit, I am thinking of buying the kit from Pashnit which has the tire plugs, plug insertion tools and the small 12 volt compressor. I like the idea of the compressor rather than the CO2 cartridges.

Does anyone have experience with this tire repair kit from Pashnit? Thanks!!!

Yeah, it has worked several times for me. I wouldn't get on my bike without it.

i've got that kit (it will fit up in the rear hump of a Gen I with the Tiger Racing hump mod FYI), it's the best one i've seen...another thing you might want to take a look at is the TPMS (Tire Pressure Montioring System) that Pashnit also sells, just a glance down and you know exactly what your tire pressures are at any time...gives me peace of mind :beerchug:

i've got that kit (it will fit up in the rear hump of a Gen I with the Tiger Racing hump mod FYI), it's the best one i've seen...another thing you might want to take a look at is the TPMS (Tire Pressure Montioring System) that Pashnit also sells, just a glance down and you know exactly what your tire pressures are at any time...gives me peace of mind :beerchug:[

+1 :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Haven't needed it yet but I got my compressor from Pashnit I have the Gen 1 hump mod and the compressor and tire repair kit fit in there nicely along with the some other assorted tools.:thumbsup:

Back