Under $50 best tire repair and fill kit ?

That sure was a lot of stuff in the tail of your 'Busa, Pashnit! With as much riding as I do, I will have to invest in one of those pumps. How hard is it to install a power outlet for the compressor to plug into?

That sure was a lot of stuff in the tail of your 'Busa, Pashnit! With as much riding as I do, I will have to invest in one of those pumps. How hard is it to install a power outlet for the compressor to plug into?

You make it super simple and cheap, or you can make it very smooth install Powerlet outlets in the rear or better yet the plastic dash of the busa.

I have the simplist - which is an SAE outlet in the rear. You can plug anything into this. They are tapped directly off the battery & fused.

Buy Now: Powerlet Wires & Connectors, SAE, Coax | Pashnit Moto Products

This is what I have & just 15 bucks. Cycle Pump can be plugged right into this:
Buy Now: Powerlet Luggage Elextrix Wire Adapters | Pashnit Moto
PKT-001-24_p_348_webl.jpg

PKT-001-24_p_348_webl.jpg

Ok Pashnit (Tim) I ordered this kit off your site.
I was shooting for under 50 bucks but I'll give you the 80 cents....:laugh:

Seems like a very nice kit and for the limited amount of riding I do it should be perfect.
Tell me , how hard is it to get one of these mushroom plugs into the tire ?

tire kit.jpg

Tim thanks for getting the kit out so fast !
It is just like the pic above.
I really like the laminated instructions..

After reading them I was able to quickly figure out how to push a plug thru it properly.
I hope I never need it but now feel it will be like a Nascar pit stop , less than 30 seconds downtime...:thumbsup:

TIRE KIT.JPG

Back