Email from ANNA

Hi Greg the Best! [wink!] My, my, you are an interesting bunch. Greg explained to me that you do not believe I rode WITH him, so I wanted to sign up here and set the record strait. Greg is a wonderful man and I hope to se much more of him. Don't give him a hard time. That's my job. [wink!] Take care.
XOXOXOXOXOX
-AnnaK
jump9.gif

I'm speechless to the master!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Greg the Best!  [wink!]  My, my, you are an interesting bunch.  Greg explained to me that you do not believe I rode  WITH him, so I wanted to sign up here and set the record strait.  Greg is a wonderful man and I hope to se much more of him.  Don't give him a hard time.  That's my job.  [wink!]  Take care.
XOXOXOXOXOX
-AnnaK
OK, I started this, and now I defer to the Master....Greg. Opening the account trumped all of us!! You are the king....(or you have way to much time on your hands!!)

I still think the tomb raider chick with the lips has her beat!
You are speaking of the very sexy Angelina Jolie. She's the former wife of ol' what's-his-face who starred in Monster's Ball with Halle Berry? I have to agree with ya on that one Mikey, but she's not Salma Hayek. Salma Hayek is definitely
hot.gif
. But I must say that Ms. Kenya Moore is the one I would be going after. Oh yeah, this also burst my bubble with Angelina. Last year she openly admitted that she is a "candy licker (i.e. GAY)" Talk about hurt my feelings...
biggrin.gif

Brian

Hi Greg the Best!  [wink!]  My, my, you are an interesting bunch.  Greg explained to me that you do not believe I rode  WITH him, so I wanted to sign up here and set the record strait.  Greg is a wonderful man and I hope to se much more of him.  Don't give him a hard time.  That's my job.  [wink!]  Take care.
XOXOXOXOXOX
-AnnaK
OK, I started this, and now I defer to the Master....Greg. Opening the account trumped all of us!! You are the king....(or you have way to much time on your hands!!)
Thank you, thank you!
smile.gif
I live to entertain. Ya gotta admit that pic of her and a Koala is PERFECT for me!!! Talk about endless material there. I about died when I saw that one.

After giving Anna Kournikova a ride on my busa a couple days ago, and the customary Koalabusa plush toy, I recieved this email back from her. It REALLY IS her handwriting but that is hard to tell thru a cut and pasted email:
RIIIIGGGGHHHTTTTTT ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back