Email from ANNA

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
After giving Anna Kournikova a ride on my busa a couple days ago, and the customary Koalabusa plush toy, I recieved this email back from her. It REALLY IS her handwriting but that is hard to tell thru a cut and pasted email:

Greg, I had a blast on your Hayaboosta last Tuesday and thank you for not going so fast. The little bear is SOOO CUTE and will remind me of the fun we had! Take care, and I will call you soon!
XOXOXOXO
-Anna

annakoala.jpg

Hi Greg, It's me, Anna...I'm posting from TBone's computer 'cause I'm over at his place right now. I think it's so cute the way you adore me!! Take care, I gotta go now, TBone's giving me a ride on his sweet 40th anniv. edition bike....it's SOOOO pretty!

Smooches....
Anna

What are you talking about, Anna's over at my crib right now. Can't you hear her taking a shower in the background??
tounge.gif

:p
smile.gif
If you had all given Anna your fuzzy widdle animal, she's email you too. :p

You guys are all crazy, Anna is spendng time with my wife and I,alone.. just the three of us....
smile.gif

Hi Greg the Best! [wink!] My, my, you are an interesting bunch. Greg explained to me that you do not believe I rode WITH him, so I wanted to sign up here and set the record strait. Greg is a wonderful man and I hope to se much more of him. Don't give him a hard time. That's my job. [wink!] Take care.
XOXOXOXOXOX
-AnnaK

Well.. it is official.. wwjd has gone over te deep end.. keep the sharp obects away from him... Get his prescription refilled....

Hi Greg the Best!  [wink!]  My, my, you are an interesting bunch.  Greg explained to me that you do not believe I rode  WITH him, so I wanted to sign up here and set the record strait.  Greg is a wonderful man and I hope to se much more of him.  Don't give him a hard time.  That's my job.  [wink!]  Take care.
XOXOXOXOXOX
-AnnaK
Proof positive! WWJD, I bow to your superiority with women!
biggrin.gif

Ohh

My

Gosh!

Did you see that?

I can't believe it!
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087722287 -->

Hi Greg the Best!  [wink!]  My, my, you are an interesting bunch.  Greg explained to me that you do not believe I rode  WITH him, so I wanted to sign up here and set the record strait.  Greg is a wonderful man and I hope to se much more of him.  Don't give him a hard time.  That's my job.  [wink!]  Take care.
XOXOXOXOXOX
-AnnaK
Someone on this board is delusional first off. And secondly, has wayyyyyy too much time on his hands to open an account with Anna's name.
ices_rofl.gif
Pretty ingenious though. I admire the spunk, but she may not like being a victim of identity theft.
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
Kinda makes me think of the credit card commercial when the person is speaking in the person's voice whose identity they just stole.
biggrin.gif
I sure as hell wouldn't want to see a picture of YOU guys speaking in Anna's voice.
face7.gif
That would definitely destroy her reputation as being one of the most beautiful women in the world...
laugh.gif
Don't think I wanna see ANY of you guys in Vicky's Secretions or some Daisy Duke's... YUCK!!!
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Back